Wire Forming Services Are Available from Western Wire Products Company
Does Your Business Need a Partner, a Wire Forming Manufacturer?
If your business is looking for a business partner for wire forming fabrication services or custom wire forming, then review the services available from Western Wire Products Company, one of the leading, American wire forming companies. Based in the St. Louis metropolitan area, Western Wire Products Co. is celebrating 100 years of incorporation and serving various industries. Our 132,000 sq. ft. production facility in Fenton, Missouri, offers businesses more than 100 pieces of CNC (computer numerical control) and precision fabrication machinery for a wide range of wire forming production services. We are a primary fabricator and one of the leading U.S. wire forming shops.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. today for direct inventory stock orders and purchases, or begin a custom, precision wire forms fabrication process to meet your company’s specific wire forms requirements. You may call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. Also, you may email product inquires or questions about custom fabrication services to: [email protected].
Wire Forming Services that Meet Diverse Industrial, Manufacturing and Commercial Standards
Western Wire Products Co. offers a range of wire forming fabrication and production services. We produce OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) wire forms, standardized, specialty and customer fabrications. We are a leading precision wire forms supplier for national and international distribution channels, for MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations), and for a wide range of industrial and manufacturing companies. We offer our business clients design, engineering, rapid prototype work, primary manufacturing, secondary operations and finishing services that meet the diverse standards and production specifications of a range of industries, manufacturing, assembly, parts supply, parts distribution and we can even meet very stringent military (AN, MS, NAS and NASM standards), aviation/aerospace, automotive, electronics, HVAC manufacturing and repair, construction, sanitary application (agriculture, food processing and distribution, or even medical device manufacturing requiring stainless steel passivation) and other standards. Also, we offer our customers competitive production lead times to get your wire forms to market.
As a company centered on wire forms fabrication, we offer a range of standardized wire forms in several product categories. We produce standardized fabrication in the following categories: wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, and wire hangers. A few examples of custom, wire form product categories include: custom-made springs (meeting very precise compression, expansion and torsion specifications), steel torsion springs, brass wire forms, custom hooks, custom steel hooks, industrial wire forms, precision threaded wire forms, and quite complex wire forms.
General Wire Forming Production Capacity
Western Wire Products Co. offers businesses and extensive, general wire forming production capacity from design to fabrication to finishing to international shipments. Our wire forming production capacity includes:
- OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms design, engineering, fabrication, secondary operations, wire form finishing services
- Lower-volume production runs utilizing CNC wire form fabrication machinery accommodating blank wire diameters from 0.016” to 0.625” (our metric sizing ranges from 0.4 mm to 16 mm)
- Higher-volume, precision production runs using four-slide and/or multi-slide wire forming machinery accommodating blank wire diameters from 0.028” to 0.562” (our metric sizing ranges from 0.75 mm to 14 mm)
- Precision wire form fabrication of strip steel wire ranging up to 16 gauge
- CNC wire bending/CNC wire forming
- Precision wire bending/Precision wire forming
- Precision wire threading services (primary and secondary threading)
- Secondary operations: wire form product assembly, Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, machining, notching, punching, in-process staking/staking, wire form stamping, wire form swaging, tapping, threading (and secondary threading), wire tube bending/hollow wire tube forming with multi-slide/four-slide machinery, undercutting, vibratory deburring, and general welding services as needed
- Finishing options: electroplating/e-coating services (various materials options are available), galvanization, sanitary stainless steel passivation, powder coatings, and a wide range of finishing treatments such as hardening, heat treatments, neutral air treatments, vacuum treatments, etc.
We offer clients several base materials options for any wire forms. If you are interested in utilizing alloys, exotic metals or metals that are not part of our standard production services, we are willing to explore base materials options with clients on an individual basis.
Please discuss any custom wire forming production requirements with our design and engineering team. Request a price on wire forming services for your company today!
Wire Forms Stocking and Shipping Services
We strive to provide our business clients with value-added services. Businesses always have options including inventory stock purchases, custom wire forming services, precision manufacturing, rapid prototyping, competitive lead times to market for custom orders, wire forms production lot purchases, general warehousing, Kan Ban stocking and “just-in-time” shipping options, distribution or retail packaging, and shipping worldwide.
Western Wire Products Co. ships current inventory stock wire forms and custom wire forms throughout the U.S. Additionally, we ship our products to companies in Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, and to Japan, Australia, and to countries in Europe and elsewhere in Asia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. to discuss wire forms shipping options to international locations. Businesses are welcome to call us nationwide at 800-325-3770; or, email service or product availability inquiries to: [email protected].