Steel Wire Threading Fabrication Services
Steel Wire Threading Manufacturer for OEM, Standard, Specialty or Custom Wire Forms
If your company requires OEM, standardized, specialty or custom steel wire threading fabrication services, then choose a company with experience. St. Louis-based Western Wire Products Company, in business for nearly a century, is a major manufacturer and supplier of wire forms to national and international market. Western Wire Products supplies wire forms through national distribution channels, to Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) markets, to individual distribution companies, and direct to clients. We are an approved vendor to some of the country’s largest original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Precision Steel Wire Threading and Fabrication Services Are Available from Western Wire Products—Contact Us
Call Western Wire Products Company at (800) 325-3770
Product Categories and B2B Service
Currently, we fabricate a wide range of types of standardized wire forms. Our current product categories include mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, and wire hangers. In addition, we fabricate specialty and custom-fabricated wire forms including custom-made springs that meet precise torsion, compression and extension requirements.
We offer customers a wide range of primary manufacturing services, such as steel wire threading and bending, secondary operations, product finishing services, inventory stocking and/or “just-in-time” shipping services, and wire forms packaging for distribution or even for retail sales.
Wire Forms Production Capabilities
As a CNC wire-bending company in business for nearly a century, Western Wire Products Co. maintains a wide and diverse wire forms production capacity employing over 100 pieces of production equipment and machinery at our 132,000 square foot facility in Fenton, Missouri. We also design, engineer and fabricate our own tooling equipment to add production capabilities, or to meet the specific manufacturing and finishing requirements of particular wire forms fabrication.
Western Wire Products is a full-service wire forms manufacturer. We manufacture OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms for a diverse clientele in different market sectors.
Some of our specific production capabilities include:
- Precision, CNC wire bending services for wire forms with simple to very complex bends
- Precision, CNC wire forming services utilizing industry standard and state-of-the-art methods
- Blank wire threading
- Steel wire threading service
- Multi-slide fabrication
- Four-slide fabrication
- Product design, engineering and rapid prototyping
- Precision wire forms fabrication (CNC wire forming) capacity for .016” to .625” wire diameters or metric sizes ranging from .4 mm to 16 mm
- High volume production capacity utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming techniques accommodating wire diameters of .028” to .562” or metric sizes ranging from .75 mm to 14 mm
- Wire strip forming up to 16 gauge
- A wide range of secondary operations including secondary wire forms threading
- Galvanization, electro-plating, powder coating or other finishing of steel wire forms
- Passivation for stainless steel wire forms or for sanitary wire forms (e.g. for agricultural use, food service requirements or even for medical equipment and devices)
- Extensive wire forms product finishing options
- Packaging for distribution or retail
- Shipment nationwide or worldwide
Email Western Wire Products Co.: [email protected]
Contact Western Wire Products for precision steel wire threading and bending services including design, engineering, product prototyping, competitive production lead times, secondary operations (including secondary threading), finishing services, and for additional B2B services including distribution or retail packaging, shipment fulfillment services and/or inventory stocking requirements including “just-in-time” inventory stocking.
Individual companies or organizations, distributors and suppliers are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide at (800) 325-3770. You can fax business inquiries and service or product information requests to (636) 305-1119.
Western Wire Products Ships Wire Forms Worldwide
As a major supplier to many OEM, MRO and national parts distribution channels, Western Wire Products supplies and ships wire forms to companies throughout the United States. We also have an extensive international clientele. We ship products to businesses with operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Mexico, Japan, South America and elsewhere.
Contact Steel Wire Threading and Bending Manufacturer, Western Wire Products, for Precision Wire Forms (OEM, Standard or Custom)
Call Western Wire Products Toll-Free: (800) 325-3770