Custom, Specialty, OEM or Standardized Steel Wire Form Products
Western Wire Products Co. Provides Standard, OEM, Specialty and Custom Steel Wire Form Products Fabrication and Supply to Business Customers Worldwide
Western Wire Products Company (800-325-3770) fabricates a wide range of steel wire form products for quite diverse market sectors. We stock standardized steel wire form products and we can work with your company to produce the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) wire forms that you need, or we can work with your company to develop specialty or completely customized steel wire forms products that your company requires. We produce a wide range of ASME-compliant wire forms and we can meet even more stringent specifications for a wide range of wire form types.
Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service supplier of wire forms and manufacturer of steel wire forms for a variety of market sectors. Currently, we supply OEMs, national distribution channels, individual suppliers and distributors, and also Maintenance and Repair Operations (MROs), construction, the Plumbing & Electrical and HVAC manufacturing and repair sectors, hardware supply distribution or supply companies, general manufacturing and assembly companies, and heavy industrial companies. We also produce wire forms for many other types of market sectors including the automotive sector, the electronics sector, business requiring electrically conductive or resistant wire forms for product manufacturing and assembly, and we also supply Stainless Steel and steel wire products to the Aerospace/Aviation hardware supply, to the U.S. Government, military or U.S. Navy (meeting AN, MS, NAS and NASM specifications), to agribusiness, food processing, distribution, transportation, and retail, or for storage, cooling and/or services machinery. Also, we can fabricate sanitary-use Stainless Steel wire forms including medical wire forms or medical device manufacturers and supply companies. We also can produce a wide range of steel or other metal stampings which are frequently used in the automotive, heavy industry, heavy vehicle, Aerospace/Aviation supply, electronics, and to meet other specialty wire forms supply.
Inventory Stock Steel Wire Form Products and Product Categories
Western Wire Products Co. is a full-service wire form manufacturer. With over 100 pieces of production and manufacturing equipment, we can offer clients requesting custom fabrication services a wide range of production capabilities.
Our steel wire form products meet ASME and other industry-standard requirements. Our primary product categories include: general Wire Forms, Mechanical Fasteners, Wire Handles, and Wire Hangers. Our job shop also custom fabricates precision and/or industrial Custom Springs including custom designs and fabrication of Stainless Steel Wire Springs, Stainless Steel Torsion Springs, Steel Torsion Springs, etc.).
For custom-fabricated steel wire form products, we can offer your business a wide range of service options including:
- Complete design and engineering services
- Materials selection assistance including types of steels, Stainless Steels and other metals or alloys including any to be used in electro-coating secondary operations
- Rapid wire form prototyping
- A wide range of primary fabrication services
- CNC-machining, CNC-bending, precision primary threading, bending and manufacture or simple to complex wire form geometries
- For steel wire form products, we can also offer steel wire threading, and manufacturing of CNC steel wire forms
- Extensive secondary operations choices (see the secondary operations section of the Industrial Wire Form Products page)
- Product finishing services
- Bulk wire form or complete production lot shipping to business clients worldwide
Please review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog/online Visual Index for details about specific wire form products and steel wire form products that are in our inventory stock. Also, we provide product details including drawings, product designs, size options, metric sizing, materials options for specific products, wire diameters, metal grades, and additional information.
Steel Wire Forms and Common Steel Grades Meeting Specific Market Sector Specification
We are here to help your business stock standard inventory wire forms or to custom fabricate, specialty, completely customized, or OEM steel wire forms. We offer business clients a wide range of metals options and with steels, you have quite a few options to consider. Clients may come direct to our design and engineering team with your specification and materials selection, or request the help of the team here at Western Wire Products Co. for assistance with design and materials selection options.li
Western Wire Products Co. offers the following types and grades of steels for custom, steel wire form products fabrication:
- MB Spring Wire, various other steel grades, Carbon Steel grades, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, High Carbon Steel grades, heat-treated steels, plain steels, strip steels to 16 gauge, and a Stainless Steels including Stainless Steels with passivation (secondary application) for sanitary use applications
- Compliance with ASTM, ASME or even U.S. Government and military specs (e.g. AN, MS, NAS and NASM specifications such as AS9245/MS9245, MS24665/NASM24665, etc.)
- Steel grades which can include 1035-1040 Carbon Steel with Zinc-coating (heat-treated)
- Stainless Steel grades which can include passivation for corrosion-resistant and/or sanitary applications, T302/T304 (302/304) Stainless Steel (or, 18-8 or 18/8 Stainless Steel), T316 Stainless Steel (Zinc “Clear” or Yellow Chromate, or Plain Finish available), Type 316 Stainless Steel (ASTM 313 standards) or T316 Stainless Steels (surgical steel with the applicable treatment); some of other options include ASTM, ASME (e.g. standard ASME B18.8.1, or Metric ASME B18.8.6M, etc.); other options include different grades (e.g. MB Spring Wire, AS9245 specifications; Type 302, Type 304, Type 316, corrosion- and heat-resistant Steel AS7211; Type 321 Stainless Steel),or other options such as T420 Standard Duty Stainless Steel, AS7211 Corrosion and Heat-Resistant Steel, and other commercial-grade Stainless Steels
- Other types of Stainless Steels utilized in or with alloys and for plating (e.g. with Chromium, Nickel and Molybdenum, Chromium, Molybdenum or Nickel); also Stainless Steel grades that are used in for steel wire form products manufacturing can include 316L, 316LVM, 401 through 403, and 409 (an alloy with Aluminum), 420, 430, 440, High Carbon Stainless Steels, precious metal alloys (e.g. Titanium alloy Ti6Al4V), and other options may be available
- 18-gauge and 16-gauge steels used for stampings, plates, stud guards and similar wire forms
- Also, we offer a variety of Aluminum grades which can include
- We also offer a wide selection of metals for secondary operations, plating and finish services
Please review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog/online Visual Index for details about standardized products, and feel free to request a project quote on custom, steel wire form products fabrication services available direct from Western Wire Products Co., or let us know about your project and what type of assistance your business needs for custom, OEM, specialty or other fabrication requirements including industry specifications.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. Direct for Standard, OEM, Specialty or Custom-Made Steel Wire Form Products
Contact Western Wire Products Co. direct to purchase any of our bulk inventory stock of industry-standard, steel wire form products for your inventory stocking. Feel free to contact us about your company’s requirements for OEM, specialty or completely custom fabricated steel wire forms as well as your specific primary fabrication services, secondary operations and wire forms finishing services to meet your industry or application standards and specifications.
We would like to let U.S. businesses know that Western Wire Products Co. offers U.S. clients a range of shipping options. We ship bulk wire forms direct, or we can ship to one or more warehousing locations as indicated in your purchase. We also offer Kan Ban stocking, LTL shipping (location-to-location), and “just in-time” shipping options as well, and of course business customers may purchase entire standard production runs or custom fabrication runs as you need.
Companies located outside of the U.S. may order inventory stock in bulk or purchase entire custom manufacturing runs. We ship steel wire form products or other wire forms using different metals to businesses located in Canada or Mexico, to countries throughout Central America and South America, and to business customers located or operating in Europe, Australia, Japan, or to locations elsewhere in Asia. If your business is located in a different company, you can contact us about shipping to your preferred location as well.