Stainless Steel Wire Springs
St. Louis Manufacturer Produces Stainless Steel Wire Springs and Wire Forms
Western Wire Products Company, in business for nearly a 100 years, is a company with considerable experience with stainless steel wire springs fabrications services along with other wire form manufacturing utilizing over 100 pieces of production machinery. We employ state-of-the-art CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming techniques at our large production facility in Fenton, Missouri—St. Louis metropolitan area.
We are a primary fabrication producing a wide assortment of wire forms in many standard product categories. We manufacturer a wide assortment of wire forms including: custom-made springs, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and other wire forms; our springs will meet a business customer’s exacting specifications for compression, expansion and torsion.
Contact Western Wire Products Co. to purchase standard, OEM or specialty springs, or call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770, or email your questions to: [email protected]. We can fabricate stainless steel wire springs to meet your company’s specifications and tolerances.
Request a quote on stainless steel wire springs fabrication and production services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Prototyping, Primary Fabrication, Secondary Operations and Wire Springs Finishing Services
Companies are always welcome to order from our wide inventory of OEM, standardized and specialty wire forms. We have many options for stainless steel wire springs, or we can custom-fabricate stainless steel springs, or springs using other base metals to meet your specific needs. For custom-made wire forms/springs manufacturing, we offer the following production capacity for your hangers, handles, springs, wire forms and mechanical fasteners:
- Product design, engineering, fabrication, primary fabrication, and secondary operations to meet OEM, standard, specialty or custom fabrication requirements
- Rapid, wire forms prototyping services
- Quick and competitive lead times on production runs after product sample approval
- Quick production turnaround
- CNC and/or precision blank wire bending and/or forming services to meet exceedingly precise production standards; these are smaller or lower production runs for exacting wire springs and wire forms production accommodating blank wire diameters of 0.016” to 0.625” (metric sizing of 0.4 mm to 16 mm diameters)
- Higher-volume, production run capacity for wire forms and springs using our four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery; larger production run capacity accommodates wire spring and wire form blank diameters of 0.028” to 0.562” (metric sizing of 0.75 mm to 14 mm diameters)
- Strip steel, wire forming production capacity accommodating blank wire diameters up to 16 gauge
- Base materials options that include: aluminum, brass, copper, hanger iron, cold-rolled steels, galvanized steels, mild steels, and stainless steel (sanitary-use applications with stainless steel passivation (learn more about sanitary, stainless steel wire products); e.g. agriculture applications, food processing and production, medical device manufacturing, etc.)—we can accommodate customer requests for other base materials selection or investigate alloys as requested
- Primary fabrication service for stainless steel wire springs including: blank wire forming, wire threading (if applicable), CNC-wire forming, single-to-complex multiple bends using four-slide forming and/or multi-slide forming, and strip wire forming methods
- Secondary fabrication and finishing operations for wire springs and wire forms including the following, when applicable: Austempering, wire bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, in-process staking, machining, notching, product assembly (if applicable), punching, staking, stamping, tapping, threading (and secondary threading services), undercutting, vibratory deburring, welding, and other services
- Additional finishing options may include: electroplating services (e-coatings), galvanization of steels, passiviation for sanitary-use stainless steels, powder coatings; and a wide range of secondary operation treatments including case hardening, hardening, heat treatments, and neutral air treatments
- Additional primary fabrication services, secondary operations, product finishing, and packaging (for business-to-business (B2B) distribution/warehousing and/or business-to-customer/consumer (B2C) retail sales)
Request a quote on precision, stainless steel wire springs fabrication and general production services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Business-to-Business Packaging, Inventory Stocking Options and Global Shipping
Western Wire Products Co. offers a range of B2B services to accommodate your business. We offer generic packaging for bulk purchases by suppliers, distributors or primary users/manufacturers (B2B packaging). Additionally, we can package your stainless steel wire springs, custom-made springs and/or other wire forms for retail sales (B2C). We also offer Kan-Ban stocking options, inventory stock item sales or inventory stocking, bulk lot production runs, “just-in-time” shipping options, warehousing, domestic U.S. shipping and international shipping worldwide.
We ship OEM, standardized, specialty and custom-made wire springs and wire forms to customers throughout the U.S.A., and to customers worldwide. We supply diverse worldwide markets and ship wire springs and wire forms globally. Some of our current international business clients are in Canada, Mexico, in South America, in Europe, in Asia, Japan, and Australia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co.direct about international wire forms orders, and shipping options and rates.
Call Western Wire Products Company Toll-Free at 800-325-3770
Email: [email protected]