Custom Hooks Fabricated to Meet Your Company’s Specifications and Requirements
Western Wire Products Company Fabricates Custom Hooks for Diverse Market Sectors
If your company needs a production partner for custom hooks fabrication, then St. Louis-based, Western Wire Products Company in Fenton, Missouri, is uniquely situated to accommodate your company’s wire forms production requests. In business since 1914, and a national leader for decades in wire forms and custom springs fabrication, we can offer your business custom design services, engineering, rapid product prototyping services, primary fabrication services employing CNC wire bending and CNC wire formingmethods, secondary operations, a variety of finishing services. We also offer direct business-to-business services such as inventory stock sale, custom lot production runs, warehousing, Kan Ban stocking, “just-in-time” stocking options, wholesale distribution packaging, retail packaging options, and national and global shipping.
You can always contact Western Wire Products Co. direct with your questions about general sales, inventory supply, custom design and fabrication services and B2B services. Businesses are welcome to call us toll-free at 800-325-3770; or, you can e-mail your questions or product inquiries to:[email protected].
Global Supplier with the Capacity to Meet Diverse Production Standards
Western Wire Products Co. is a major supplier of OEM, standardized, specialty and custom wire forms, mechanical fasteners, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs. We fabricate wire forms to meet a wide range of standards for OEMs, national parts distribution channels, MROs (Maintenance and Repair Operations markets), wholesale and retail. We manufacture heavy industrial wire forms (such as steel wire forms and hanger iron forms), for sensitive electronics, for the aviation/aerospace and automotive industries, to meet stringent U.S. military and Navy-compliant standards (AN, MS, NAS, and NASM), HVAC manufacturing and repair, and even sanitary wire forms manufacturing (usually stainless steel passivation) for diverse uses from medical device manufacturing and the healthcare sector to agricultural usage applications to meeting food processing, distribution and food service requirements.
A Few Examples of Standardized and Custom Hooks
We offer a wide variety of primary production services for custom hooks and other wire forms. We offer CNC and precision parts manufacturing including wire bending, wire threading, manufacturing wire forms and custom hooks with simple-to-complex bends, or requiring four-slide/multi-slide production requirements. As a full-service fabricator, we offer an extensive list of primary fabrication services, secondary operations and wire forms finishing services.
With over 100 pieces of versatile production machinery for wire form manufacturing at our 12,000 sq. ft. facility, we can accommodate most wire forms manufacturing requirements onsite. We can offer companies wide range of design, engineering and production options for custom wire forms and custom hooks. A few examples of our standardized hooks, straps and hangers include:
- Plumbing and Electrical wire form supplies such as:
- FHA Straps
- Hanger Iron (Perforated)
- J Hooks to commercial or residential tubing, pipe, cables, conduits and wiring; copper-coated or zinc-coated hooks available in ½”, ¾”, and 1” sizing
- Pipe hooks (in sizes to accommodate all standard tubing or pipe outer diameters (O.D.) available up to 10 gauge, (plain metal wire forms or copper coated); plastic coating available in 6″ length of standard hooks (10 gauge)
- Pipe Straps including One-Hole Pipe Straps for thin-wall tubing (galvanized or copper coated); Two-Hole Pipe Straps to fit pipe and tubing, One-Hole (T.W.) Straps (snap on style, galvanized or copper-coated)
- Tubing hangers or copper coated “Copper Boys” (12-½ gauge) to fit ½” and ¾” copper tubing
- Double C Sign Hanger made from .091 zinc-coated steel in lengths ranging from 4” – 48” overall lengths
- I/V Bag Hooks and similar wire forms (passivation of stainless steels for medical, agricultural or food processing and usage available)
- Lighting Fixture Hooks
- Paint Line Hooks
- S Hooks including zinc-coated hooks that resist corrosion (available in various sizes and in bulk lots; most sizing is available in stainless steel grades)
- S Iron, a useful anti-checking device for ties and timbers
- V-Hooks fabricated with top quality galvanized wire; plated hooks resist corrosion; zinc coating available; end mount (.135” diameter) and side mount (.120” diameter) versions available
This is just a partial list of our standardized, OEM and specialty hooks and pipe hangers. We can design, engineer and fabricate custom hooks to meet your company’s specific usage and durability requirements.
Request a quote on custom hooks fabrication services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
Western Wire Products Co. Ships Worldwide
As a primary manufacturer and B2B supplier of wire forms, we can ship custom hooks throughout the United States or to international locations. We can offer shipping options throughout the U.S. and to international. We supply wire forms to meet diverse market standards and to supply companies worldwide. We ship direct to businesses in Canada, Mexico, Australia, Japan, and to countries throughout Europe, Asia and South America.
Please contact Western Wire Products Co. for international shipping options to your location. You may call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770; or e-mail questions and sales inquiries to: [email protected].