Western Wire Products Co. Manufacturers Wire Forms Using CNC Wire Form Bending
CNC Wire Form Bending Is Available at Western Wire Products Co.
If your business is in need of a primary fabrication company for CNC wire form bending (CNC wire bending or CNC wire forming) and precision manufacturing, then be sure to order inventory direct from leading U.S. wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company. Western Wire Products Co. produces a wide range of industry-standard wire forms in a variety of product categories and we also offer full-service OEM, specialty or custom wire forms manufacturing and CNC wire form fabrication. Whether you are a major supplier, represent and Original Equipment Manufacturer, an industrial company or manufacturing business, or you need a partner that can assist your company with developing and bringing CNC wire forms to production and/or market for your inventory supply, then be sure that you take the time to contact Western Wire Products Company direct with any questions that you have about our general inventory stock or about custom wire forms manufacturing services.
Our current general wire forms product categories include: mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs (meeting precision compression, extension and torsion specification, or industrial-strength springs). Please take a few moments to review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog and Visual Index for specific, industry-standard wire forms made with CNC wire form bending or precision wire form bending methods. Our catalog pages contain pertinent product details, sizing options for a particular design, metals used, metric sizing options, wire diameters, drawings, and other information. These are our standardized, current bulk inventory products which are available for purchase for your inventory stocking requirements.
Companies in U.S. and international businesses may call Western Wire Products Co. in St. Louis toll-free at 800-325-3770. You may reach our sales team with product questions or to request full-service, wire forms fabrication including CNC wire form bending—you can email us at: [email protected].
General CNC Wire Form Bending Capacity at Western Wire Products Co.
For any business searching for a full-service manufacturing partner that can over a variety of CNC wire form fabrication methods, and CNC wire form bending and CNC wire forming techniques, as well as many other types of precision fabrication services, we want you to know that we can handle most requests for OEM, specialty of custom wire forms manufacturing from start to finish. First of all, be sure to contact our team if you need assistance with product design, engineering and materials selection. We can help at every stage of the production process.
Our extensive production facility and our wire forming shop can assist you with a range of primary wire forms fabrication methods and techniques. Currently, our general primary fabrication capacity includes:
- Extensive base materials selection and metals and alloys for secondary operations
- MB Spring Wire, mild steels, galvanized steels, Stainless Steels, cold-rolled steels, Aluminum and other metals available for fabrication task
- A job shop that has over 100 pieces of CNC and precision primary fabrication capabilities and also for secondary operations and finishing as require
- Compliant with major industry standards, ASME-compliant, ASME Metric-compliant (within production capabilities), and even experience with U.S. Government, military and Navy (e.g. AN, MS, NAS, and NASM specifications) compliance requirements
- Rapid wire form prototyping
- A job shop that can handle lower-volume, yet highly precise, CNC wire form bending and forming tasks using wire diameters ranging from of 0.016” to 0.625”; metric sizing ranges from 0.4 mm to 16 mm
- A job shop that can handle higher-volume, precision wire forms (bending, forming, etc.) in primary fabrication using precision wire forming on larger production; these production runs are more cost-effective than CNC-machining usually, and these options include specifically multi-slide forming or four-slide forming fabrication methods, metal wire stamping, and or four-slide stamping or multi-slide stamping techniques
- Our job shop can handle four-slide and/or multi-slide forming wire diameters ranging from 0.028” to 0.562”; metric sizing options range from 0.75 mm to 14 mm
- Blank wire bending and forming (general, precision and CNC)
- Blank wire threading including secondary threading services
- CNC industrial wire products fabrication
- CNC steel wire forms manufacturing
- CNC wire strip formers with a strip steel wire forming capacity up to 16 gauge
- CNC tube bending primary fabrication
- CNC tube fabrication particularly including conduit wire tubing, small wire tubing, thin wall tubing, etc.
- Fabricating complex wire form geometries utilizing CNC-machining methods or other precision fabrication options
- Additional CNC-machining as needed during secondary operations and production finishing fabrication services
- We also offer a wide range of finishing options including electroplating services, steel galvanization, stainless steel passivation, powder coatings, and a wide range of treatments to finalize your wire forms
- Additional primary CNC-machining upon request or by wire form design(s)
Request a price quote on CNC wire form bending and manufacturing forming services available from wire forms manufacturer, Western Wire Products Company.
Secondary Operations and Wire Forms Fabrication Finishing Services Capacity
Western Wire Products Co. also brings extensive capacity in CNC-machining and precision-machining methods and techniques to the table when you opt for OEM, customized or specialty fabrication jobs.
Our secondary operations, mechanical operations, treatments and finishing services include, but are not limited to the following options:
- Secondary operations and treatments: Austempering, passivation for sanitary and corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel wire forms, wire form plating or coating options (e.g. electro-coating, electro-plating, powder coats, etc.), and additional treatment options (e.g. atmospheric treatments, case hardening, heat treatments or heat-treating, neutral air treatments, stress-relieving treatments, vacuum heat-treating, etc.), and additional options per request
- Additional secondary mechanical operations: secondary CNC-machining operations, additional precision-machining, bending, chamfering (creating cuts after wire form geometry or other options take place; a.k.a. chamfers), coining, cutting, deburring or vibratory deburring options, hydraulic bending, in-process staking or staking, punching, stamping (four-slide stamping ormulti-slide stamping), straightening, swaging, tapping, secondary threading, wire tube/pipe/thin wall conduit forming
- Additional finishing services and options: welding services when requested for wire forms, additional services per request, bulk packaging, or complete production runs manufacturing
Request a quote on CNC wire form bending, fabrication and secondary operations direct from Western Wire Products Company.
Western Wire Products Co. Ships CNC-Machined Wire Forms Worldwide
Please contact Western Wire Products Company about domestic and international shipping requests that you have. We offer businesses clients in the U.S. inventory stocking options, “just-in-time” shipping, Kan Ban stocking, and shipping to multiple locations. We also ship inventory stock (bulk) to international business clients.
Western Wire Products Co. ships entire production runs of OEM, specialty, larger or smaller standardized wire forms in inventory (within our present fabrication capacity) that require CNC wire form bending, CNC-machining and precision-machining options. We ship to business customers in Canada, in Mexico, with locations in South America or Central America, to many countries in Europe, to Australia, and to Asia countries including Japan.
Also, don’t forget to review Western Wire Products Co.’s catalog and Visual Index of bulk, industry-standardized wire forms.