Brass Wire Forms (OEM, Standardized, Specialty or Custom Fabrications)
Are You Looking for a Brass Wire Forms Supplier?
If your business is looking for a supplier for OEM, standard, specialty or custom brass wire forms? If so, then go direct to the source: Western Wire Products Company in Fenton, Missouri (St. Louis metropolitan area). In operation for nearly a century, we are and have been one of the major supplier of mechanical fasteners, wire forms, wire handles, wire hangers, and custom-made springs, manufactured to individual customer’s exact specifications and tolerances, such as spring compression, expansion and torsion.
You can contact Western Wire Products Co. about sales and supply of inventory stock OEM, standardized and specialty wire forms or for custom design, engineering and parts fabrication. Businesses are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-325-3770. Or, you can e-mail your inquiries to: [email protected].
Western Wire Products Co. Fabricates Wire Forms Meeting Diverse Requirements and Standards
With over 100 pieces of production machinery and equipment for wire form manufacturing at our facility, we can accommodate a variety of manufacturing requirements. We use precision, CNC wire bending and CNC wire forming methods for custom fabrications and for standardized inventory stock. We produce a wide assortment of wire forms, including brass wire forms, for distribution, business-to-business (B2B) and retail sales. We are a major, national supplier to U.S. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), general Maintenance Repair and Operations (MROs) companies, national parts and fasteners distributors, individual businesses, and even the military. We meet sanitary wire forms production requirements for use in agriculture, food processing and distribution, or even medical device manufacturing (usually, passivation of stainless steel wire forms), exacting military and Navy-compliant standards (AN, MS, NAS, NASM specifications), precision requirements for electronics manufacturing, automotive parts supply, HVAC manufacturing and repair, aerospace/aviation standards, and for other industries.
Production Capacity for Brass Wire Forms
We offer companies a wide range of design, engineering and production options for custom wire forms, in general. We have a considerable range of production options with our machinery including precision and highly precise CNC manufacturing. We offer assistance with the development of a final product design and offer a wide range of primary fabrication, secondary operations, product finishing, wire form packaging and shipping options. We will need your specifications, drawings, designs, product sample(s), and other pertinent information to ensure correct fabrication.
Our production capacity for wire forms includes:
- Custom design, engineering and fabrication of wire forms per you company’s specifications
- Rapid precision brass and other wire forms product prototyping
- CNC and/or precision blank wire bending, forming and/or threading that meets very precise specifications; lower precision production runs utilize machinery accommodating 0.016” to 0.625” or 0.4 mm to 16 mm wire diameters
- Higher-volume blank wire bending, forming and/or threading production capacity for production runs utilizing four-slide and/or multi-slide forming machinery; these production runs accommodate 0.028” to 0.562” or 0.75 mm to 14 mm wire diameters
- Competitive fabrication and production lead times for deliverables (B2B services and product-to-market lead time)
- A wide range of primary fabrication services including Austempering, bending, chamfering, coining, deburring, drilling, general machining, in-process staking, notching, punching, stamping, tapping, threading, undercutting or vibratory deburring
- Essentially limitless wire lengths for production
- Simple bends to complex multiple bends for finalized wire form shape
- Secondary operations and finishing options include; electroplating services, galvanization, powder coatings, electroplating, neutral air treatments and hardening, passivation for stainless steels heat treatments, secondary threading services, passivation, product assembly and welding services
- Additional services
Request a quote on precision, brass wire forms fabrication and production, finishing and shipping services from Western Wire Products Co. today!
B2B Services for Western Wire Products’ Customers
Besides custom engineering and production of brass wire forms, fasteners, hangers, handles or other wire forms, business always have options at Western Wire Products Co. Our customers are welcome to take advantage of the following:
- Inventory stock sales of our standard wire form products or any OEM, standardized or specialty wire forms in our catalog
- Custom design, engineering and fabrication services for custom deliverables
- Warehousing, lot production shipment options, “just-in-time” inventory stocking and Kan Ban stocking options
- Distribution (B2B) or retail (B2C) packaging options
- National and international shipping options
As a manufacturer and B2B supplier of wire forms, we offer shipping options throughout the United States and to international. We supply wire forms meeting diverse standards to markets and companies worldwide. We ship businesses in Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, and elsewhere in Asia. Please contact Western Wire Products Co. direct about international shipping options.
Call Western Wire Products Company at 800-325-3770
E-mail us: [email protected]